Following the announcement of the second National lockdown it has been confirmed that Livestock Markets will remain open, we can continue selling ALL classes of stock.
In order for us to continue operating safely throughout this lockdown the following rules will be in place:
1. A Drop & Go policy will be reintroduced, Vendors must not enter the market & must not leave the docks to either sort or show stock.
2. Stock will be sorted by our staff, any special requests must be provided in writing when dropping off stock otherwise we will sort to the best of our ability & as we deem fit.
3. Vendors will not be able to watch stock being sold, the market site can only be accessed by staff & purchasers.
4. All purchasers must register there attendance at the sales
5. Face covering must be worn at all times within the market sites, both in the penning areas & sales rings
BACS statements & Cheques will be posted & or emailed out to vendors on the day of the sale, access will not be possible to our offices to collect these in person.
We thank our customers for their continued support during these times and will continue to deliver the best possible service for our clients. We will continue to review the above policies inline with Government & the Livestock Auctioneers Association advice.